What did I miss?

3:38 PM

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!

For real though. I feel like I've missed half of my life. It's been over 3 months since my last blog and it's been killing me! Life has happened with a vengeance and for the first time in... well, 3 months... I have been able to sit down and type out this madness that is my life.

Plus, many of my faithful readers have been guilting me about not posting (you know who you are!)... so here I am!

So what exactly has happened in my life since November 18, 2011?

I think the best way to explain it... is via iPhone...

Get Ready for overload...

My sweet, sweet Liam continued to be precious!


We had Thanksgiving with wonderful family and friends... and my sisters! :)

add the brother!


My baby boy turned ONE MONTH OLD!

and continued to be the cutest child on the planet.


I made potato soup in the crockpot. YUM!

I went on an organic health food kick

and made these awesome turkey, spinach, and cheese wraps!

baby boo turned 2 months and got shots :(


Will bought new glasses... but oddly enough not these.

He also almost bought an xbox... but YIKES the price!

We braved the world and started going out to dinner with an infant
pictured here with the sis at some sushi place... YUMTASTIC!

My precious little one continued doing awesome things!






We got a puppy :) He and Liam have the same birthday. He came from my BFF Kathleen at Fendane Great Danes... check her out!

I drove ALL NIGHT to Ft Myers, FL to pick up said puppy and attend the Eukanuba National Championship Dog Show... it rocked!

While at said dog show, BFF Kathleen's crazy daughter was caught planking on her dog Sunni...

We hung out at the Pointer booth with the psycho biting Pointer dog....


Brought home the puppy... Fendanes Half of My Heart AKA Mayer named after the one and only John Mayer!

My 3 boys <3

I made this...

My puppy rocked out his awesome ears

Liam waved

and looked slightly guilty... maybe that's poopy... who knows!

We did Christmas and my sweet boy turned 3 months old.
We visited some wonderful friends in Durham, NC and fell in love with the city. We committed to move there and help them plant a new church.

HAPPY NEW YEAR... 2012 weather started out wonky.

my cutie patootie!


Little cousins on a playdate!

I made french toast...

My husband's version of babysitting...

Rocking my postpartum body with the sis...

I painted my kitchen cabinet hardware... too bad I can't paint that awful countertop!

Liam continued his EPIC cuteness...

and started eating big boy food!

I made this...

 Dressed for a random outing on a cold day!



Mayer joined a softball team

I made this....

We started packing for our big move to Durham...


I fell in love with Instagram...










I made this...

my house was overtaken by baby things...

My sweet Liam has turned 4 months old.
We rented our house out after showing it for 2 weeks to countless people.
I learned it's impossible to keep a house show ready with a baby.
We sent our ENTIRE house to Durham minus some clothes.
We moved into my parent's home until we find a place in Durham to live.

Nuts, right?

Talk about life change!

More important things with slightly less pictures to come soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments