Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays!

5:37 PM

Wednesday! My favorite day because I LOVE "Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays" with The Vintage Apple! Mainly, because I LOVE Pinterest if you aren't following me, you totally should because I pin AWESOME THINGS (and some pointless, stupid things too...)

In honor of our new look (I seriously hope you love it... I spent an entire day neglecting my child to get it put together and published) the theme for the week is...

CORAL AND GRAY (grey? meh...)

First, some home decor...
I LOVE this one! The pattern/color/texture combo is fab!




Also like this, much more simplistic!

Source: decorpad.com via Leah on Pinterest



LOVE this headboard!




If I ever have a little girl...




and speaking of babies, how about these invitations??

Source: etsy.com via Leah on Pinterest



and speaking of invitations, how about this paper?




or this awesome wall paper...




I ADORE these cute accessories. Really liking the Chevrons too!!

Source: etsy.com via Leah on Pinterest








Source: etsy.com via Leah on Pinterest



I also really love these outfits!

Source: polyvore.com via Leah on Pinterest




Source: polyvore.com via Leah on Pinterest








Source: polyvore.com via Leah on Pinterest


I also like that splash of turquoise blue!


What are you loving on Pinterest lately?!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i feel like we are twins. i loveeeee all of these pins. the colors are so pretty. that headboard is killer :)

    ReplyDelete