Special Announcement

2:39 PM


We are expecting... AGAIN!

Our due date is November 23, 2012!

We are really excited!

The LONG DRAWN OUT Story will come soon... don't worry!


*SIDE NOTE*
I have been very hesitant to tell anyone because quite frankly, negative feedback in reference to this situation (even in jest) offends me. So before I go any further I want to clarify a few things and answer a few, what I consider, dumb questions...


1. Was this an accident?
Don't you see that children are God's best gift? the fruit of the womb his generous legacy? Like a warrior's fistful of arrows are the children of a vigorous youth. Oh, how blessed are you parents, with your quivers full of children! Your enemies don't stand a chance against you; you'll sweep them right off your doorstep. Psalm 127: 3-5
Children are NEVER accidents.


2. Did you plan this?
We plan the way we want to live, but only God makes us able to live it. Proverbs 16:9
I believe that only God can truly plan this life. Ask all the people who try for years and years to have children and can't...


3. Do you not know what makes babies?
yeah... I don't even have a G rated verse for that...
Yes... we know perfectly well what makes babies.


I could go on and on with the nonsense... If you have any other such questions, here is what you do:
1) Write them down
2) Throw them in the trash
*END SIDE NOTE*

I hope you're as thrilled as we are! Thank you for sharing in our joy!!

When a woman gives birth, she has a hard time, there's no getting around it. But when the baby is born, there is joy in the birth. This new life in the world wipes out memory of the pain. John 16:21

Bloopers:

This is what I think about being a big brother...

Do you want me to pose? How about this?

How about I wiggle?

Or wave my arms?

I'm just kidding, momma! I DO want to be a big brother!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Congratulations! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Yes...we got it all w/ the twins: were we expecting twins?!?!? Are they "natural"?!?!? Really? Some people really need to turn up their editing mechanism! In all seriousness, start looking for a good (used if possible) double stroller. Ours saved me many times when ours were little & even now when I need them in one place! What a tremendous blessing!!!! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is great. They will be close instead of years apart. Two boys would be buddies or big brother takes care of little sister. Grandma loves it no matter how it goes. Grandma Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh such a wonderful announcement!!!!

    And you know what I think ...

    hahha --- I love it.

    although people have started asking if S and J are twins -- people are dumb. and blind.

    ha.

    ReplyDelete