Oh, How Pinteresting! Wednesday

2:12 PM

It's time for another round of...



In honor of the big baby #2 announcement, this week I bring you...

BABY THINGS!

Get ready to have your mind blown (or repin me like crazy... either way!)


DIY Burp Cloth
because who doesn't need about 6 dozen of these?!





DIY Bibs
again with the needing 6 dozen!!





Cute Gender Reveal
though I do like the idea of a cake gender reveal so that I get to eat cake!





DIY Baby Shoes
apparently I'm in a DIY sewing mood. Seriously though, baby things are EXPENSIVE and these are SO CUTE!


Source: flickr.com via Leah on Pinterest



Cloth Crib Rail Guard
I don't have any crib eaters yet... but I'm sure it's coming!





Weekly Baby Pictures
I would LOVE to do these... but I probably won't have time and I would feel slightly guilty doing them for Baby #2 and not Liam!!






DIY Baby Blocks
Again with the sewing DIY. These look so fun though!


Source: bhg.com via Sarah on Pinterest




Getting Rid of Baby Belly
because I will definitely need it!!





Double Stroller
I'll definitely need this too!!


Source: google.ca via Kendel on Pinterest



and that's about all the new baby DIY I can handle!

I hope you enjoyed!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So many amazing pins! But really, that gender reveal- so cute!!! And those DIY bibs and booties, LOVE! I can't wait to have my own babies one day :)

    xo
    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete