Random Things

7:11 AM

En preparacion por el fin de semana, Yo presento... Random Things Thursdays - a recap of everything I didn't blog about this week. Trend It.

Firstly, the best dog on the planet acting a total fool...



I heart Jonah! He's such a fantastical dog, even if he is a total fruitcake.

Want to see him be cute again? Watch this one...






In other news, Liam and I went to see "Sesame Street Live: Elmo's Super Heroes" this week. Liam's "Pop" (my Dad) does some part time Stage/Sound/Lighting crew work for the Montgomery Performing Arts Center (MPAC). Working for MPAC, he is in the know about all the events there. It's almost ridiculous the number of "I met backstage" stories he has now! He and Aunt Erin (my sister) even got to meet Super Grover...

Photobucket


Because he is so in the know, he got Liam in for his first "show"! Talk about a show...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I did some videoing so that you could see how really corny it was, but I decided against uploading it. I figured my pictures were pushing copyright infringement as it is. As silly and corny as the show was, we really did have a good time. By we, of course, I mean Nana (my mom), Aunt Erin, and I. This is what Liam did through the entire show...

Photobucket


C'est la vie. What can you really expect from a three week old? Anywho, we did have a really good time. The best part was watching the kids get so friggin excited about it. It was literally the same insanity that was beetlemania... except in a miniature, toddler version. Three year olds dancing in the aisles and singing is truly priceless! I'm excited about seeing Liam that way one day... not that I'm wishing away this sweet baby stage.




Also on the books for the week, this outfit.

Photobucket


Horrendous, I know. Why am I sharing?  Because I'm proud of this "It's pouring rain and I have errands to run and there is a 99% chance I'll end up spit up on by the end of the day" outfit. Not only was it comfortable and functional (and DID in fact end up spit up on), it is entirely thrifted. SCORE. I seriously adore the thrift store.

Please also note: bags under eyes, last night's eye makeup, frumpy "please don't vomit in my hair" hair, and "trying to hide the last of my pregnancy body with baggy-ish clothes"... YAY MOTHERHOOD! Only in motherhood can you look totally gross and be proud of it.




Random moment for the week?
Baby-Mama dance party to Enter Sandman. Don't hate, I'm raising my kid right.




and speaking of Enter Sandman... funny video...






The End :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments